Micmadness Micmadness

I'm so happy

The movie was absolutely incredible! I love your style as I've always loved it, I've known about you for a very, VERY long time from FluidAnims, and I've always been impressed by your work. I loved how good you were at fullbody animating when I saw you first using it more often, and this is literally the best one you've ever made. The second I saw this (first on YouTube), I was really hoping all of your hard work and practice would pay off and you'd get rewarded with some cash. And I can see I predicted correctly, which was no feat of mine, because it was pretty obvious this is one of the best Madness Day videos NewGrounds received! I'm extremely proud of you and you definitely deserved that $1,000!

Happy animating Miccool, and job well done!

Cute Explosion Cute Explosion

Really Good!

I liked the double-rainbow-guy reference xD

Well animated, and amazing artwork!

Kill Yourself! Kill Yourself!

Head Start

I started animating around 12, so you got a head start there :3 Probably one of the younger animators out there, though based on this, I trust you'll improve quickly and adopt a rather funny sense of humor xD

I laughed at the song, good work. Don't quit, and keep practicing, I'm sure you'll be really good one day if your starting this young :D

Yusuf responds:

thanks!

Power Fox 4 Power Fox 4

Decent but to chaotic

I'm sure that the wanted style of the game is achieved well. But I think it's a little to chaotic. There is way to much going on, and the only visible way of telling where your character is is to stop moving, or to look for one of those hit "blams" when you hit the opponent. Overall the controls are decent, but the coding could use a little bit more brushing up on, as theres really no easing at all and the jumping is dreadful.

But aside from it being to chaotic and needing a little better movement coding (and not to mention the art could use a little improvement also), I would say it's a good game. Personally I can't play it for long intervals and will absolutely NEVER get addicted to it, but I may be able to see why other people could enjoy a game like this. The gameplay overall was decent, but it needed a little something more. There were plenty of weapons and point bonuses and such, but I would've enjoyed that bosses to move in different patterns at times. Though I realize most games like this don't put a lot of thought into the opponents movement trail as it doesn't really matter that much.

Overall decent game, too chaotic, needs a little better coding and art, but can be fun and a good time killer.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

Intriguing

I recently completed this game. Without any walkthroughs, and I can tell you with full knowledge that this game is definitely worth playing. The story keeps you playing to find out whats going to happen next, and the strange, funny, and freaky comments that "you" tell yourself keep the game interesting at times. Some make you think a lot, while others are just completely weird. At the end I literally couldn't stop playing until I won the last level. I really wanted to meet myself. Once I did, the story was explained. The added story after you watch the cinematic was very interesting, and added a lot of mystery and good to the game. A perfect way to end a perfect story.

I look forward to a sequel. I'd also like to mention that the level editor is another amazing addition to this game. The fun literally has no limits!

Depict1 Depict1

Breath Taking

First thing, I'm stunned this only got Weekly 3rd Place. It deserves so much more. The concept is intriguing, and it's mysterious feel adds with the beautiful music to create possibly my favorite platformer to date. The person (technically part of the player) talking to the player makes the game sad and depressing, and at the same time fun and exciting. I love how if you disobey you succeed, very original. The graphics, though simple and old arcade style, seem to fit the game and concept perfectly.

I hope to see a sequel to this wonderful work of art in the future. And I hope this one continues to get more popularity and praise.

Nghh'11 - Tag - KOA Nghh'11 - Tag - KOA

Hands down

The best rap song on Newgrounds. That's all that need be said :P

Ginger Bread Man Ginger Bread Man

LOL this is hilarious

Wow, once I realized what this was talking about, I lol'd so much. And is it just me or does the guy telling what "Gingerbreading" is sound like Ferris Beuller?

Halloween 2 FX Halloween 2 FX

sweet

Nice! A new genre for halloween :o your music is so inspiring, I listen to it all the time when I'm doing things, and it really helps me get stuff done! :D

Awesome job dude, keep it up! c:

Flame Broiled Tears Flame Broiled Tears

I like it

I was expecting some really bad joke, but I actually found this pretty funny. The art is actually pretty good and I noticed a little extra something that was really funny on the green board.

Urban Demon Urban Demon

nice

awesome, the shading is superb, and i would've never thought of white on black instead of black on white :o makes it look like it stands alone, love it dude keep up the good work-